Popular Posts

Saturday 3 January 2015

my views on ST Engineering

my views on ST Engineering

Hammer in the chart at the lowest low is formed by Share Buy Back on 17th Dec 2014 after the attempt on 16th Dec is a failure from Strong Selling.

The final 3rd white soldier is formed with Share Buy Back on 19th Dec.

23rd Dec comes another Share Buy Back which coincides with T+3.

30th Dec Disposal of 1,117,000 shares Shares by Capital Research and Management Company ("CRMC"). which is announced on 31st Dec. Half Day Trading.

2nd Jan 2015 another Share Buy Back to form the price action above the support zone of 3.34 - 3.38

In terms of Fundamental, if QR 4th result is good, it will bring investor into ST Eng.

Why did Capital Research and Management Company ("CRMC"). cash out might be a sign not to ignore. Your guess is as good as my guess.

TA wise, the chart does show more bull then bear but read above again.

is the buy back sustainable?

Will marco issue brings fear and sell off?

Too much guessing here.

I projected both the short term upside and downside and we are currently in a downtrend channel.

Understand the whole picture and decide for yourself what to do with your money.

Trade and Invest Safely Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A God Fearing Lender (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson by Name from CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call +14069460675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is KARLA LOVELL from Texas in the USA. For a very long time, i was deep into financial mess untill a friend of mine told me about CONSUMER LOAN FIRM and how she was helped by the company with an Xmas loan at a very low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule.She further stressed that they can help me out of my financial difficulties too.Though i never believed her because i have tried lots of BANKS/CREDIT lenders who could not help me out because of my poor credit score.She advised i should give it a try to be convinced,so i mailed them via consumerloanfirm@gmail.com .Behold it went well and after my explanation, they took me through the loan process and granted me the $67,000,00 as applied with ease on 26th of October 2017, i have a business of mine and my xmas bills became very much easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advisor technology Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete